LV Speedy 25...

Hi all

I'm thinking of buying the Speedy 25 in the near future, however, was wondering whether it's a suitable choice as I'm still in university.

Will the bag be big enough to carry my textbooks/notebooks? Will an A4-sized book fit alright or will it be too snug a fit/not fit at all? Not sure if there is a similar thread that already exists, sorry if there is.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I think the Speedy 25 will be too small for your needs. It´s 25 cm in length and A4 is almost 30 cm in length, so an A4 sized book definitely does not fit. I agree that the Neverfull MM would be more suitable.

Reactions: ShoppingAddict94
A neverfull is a perfect university bag and will hold your textbooks.

I got a speedy 25 when I was in university and never once could I carry it because it's way too small, and doesn't function as a backpack or school tote.

This is my neverfull mm :smile:

IMG_1501201526.640543.jpgIMG_1501201539.296058.jpg

Reactions: ShoppingAddict94
Hi all

I'm thinking of buying the Speedy 25 in the near future, however, was wondering whether it's a suitable choice as I'm still in university.

Will the bag be big enough to carry my textbooks/notebooks? Will an A4-sized book fit alright or will it be too snug a fit/not fit at all? Not sure if there is a similar thread that already exists, sorry if there is.

Thanks in advance for any help.
To be completely honest, one student to another, what you need is just a regular backpack to carry your books and supplies in...trust me, after half a semester the NF gets real old when it's weighted down and those thin straps dig in. With that being said, the Speedy 25 would still make for an excellent purse all the same.

Agreed w/ above post...
I think a suitable choice for school would be a Longchamp bag or something similar, a bag that can take a beating being used for heavy things & frequent use.
Would save a speedy for occasions such as going out, etc