LV Sophie...Limited and only available in Hawaii and Japan

I think she was thinking of the anne-sophie

yeah, i thought as much. lol. i was like, never mind we're not talking about the same thing.

i tried to do a google search in chinese, since i know chinese and i figured they're so close to japan and so many fakers are there that there must be some info. on it...but nope! nada. at least we know it won't be faked anytime soon....?

I put my name on the wait list on all three LB boutiques here on Oahu (Hawaii) and was able to get one on 12/23. I went in to the Ala Moana store today and talked with an SA who said they were really hard to get, long list, and that they are exclusive to Hawaii and Japan. At the two stores I went to this week (Waikiki and Ala Moana) they had one Sophie out with a sign that read, "Reservations Only." Good luck!

Here's a pic of my Sophie. I haven't brought it out yet.

Attachments

• xmas 2006.jpg
    xmas 2006.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 117
LOL! I looked for fakes too. I couldnt find any either. If you go to vuitton.com, this is Japan:
nihonvc2.png

you will see sophie in the corner.

My Japanese is so rusty, but I should be able to read most of this from the vuitton site:
sophie11akm3.png

sophie1fe6.png

sophie3rf1.png

translatepp5.jpg
trans2as5.jpg

I think this is what we are looking for. Does anyone know these kanjis (underlined in red)? They probably have the same meaning as in chinese if you can recogize them! It could say "Japan exclusive?"

hmmm....so it's being released first in japan, but doesn't say limited...but many ppl in hawaii are saying it is exclusive to hawaii and japan? lol so we're back to square one, where we really just have no idea if it's coming or not?

Interesting...if it is limited however only 7000, but they will all be released later next year ...how many would each LV get??? Anybody know how many stores there are out there, Plus other vendors...such as Macys?

hmmm....so it's being released first in japan, but doesn't say limited...but many ppl in hawaii are saying it is exclusive to hawaii and japan? lol so we're back to square one, where we really just have no idea if it's coming or not?

maybe they're only saying that to make themselves feel "special" haha...j/k

OR just creating an excitement for people...another excellent marketing ploy by LV!

heheh...i sure hope they become available everywhere...I want to get one!

nah, mainland USA will be getting those as one season bag no later than summer. I called 866 twice just to double check, and one was nice enough to go get the paper and describe Sophie first to make sure it's the right Sophie we are talking about, then told me mainland will get it too.
I assume they didn't pass the word to SAs yet because they want to make some big sell on the Valentine stuff, then launch Sophie as the Summer big hit?