LV SOFT BRIEFCASE : who has one ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Bonjour, I would like to know if some of you have bought the LV SOFT BRIEFCASE. If so, are you happy with it ?
    [​IMG]

2. I purchased that Porte Documents Voyage briefcase for my husband. He likes it and has carried it everyday for a couple of years. Recently I had to take it to LV to have the zippers replaced. Of course while it was gone I let him use my Abbesses.... Needless to say even though his briefcase is back from LV he doesn't want to give back my Abbesses. :wtf: Long story short, it's a nice briefcase. Just make sure that you don't mind carrying it by the handles since it doesn't have a shoulder strap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice