LV smell

1. So after the whole fuss about the Mandarin speedy smelling like cat pee. I went to the store to smell the bag. I asked the SA to see another color(red/silver) to compare the smell and they seemed to be the same. (wasnt that bad)

Then I went home to smell my LVs. :huh:

Does each line have a "unique" smell to it? How come my monograms dont have a 'strong' smell compared to my MC wapity? HAHA. Wierd question, but maybe someone can help me. :P

2. maybe it's your closet? or where you store your things? After a while I notice that if i keep my bags in the closet for too long, they get a little musty and I have to take them out and air them out!

3. As far as I know - its only the Mandarin Epi bags (and in particular the speedy) that have the infamous cat pee smell!

4. There's a distinct vernis smell, I think it kind of smells like the faint antiseptic scent with bandaids.

There's also the leathery smell of new monogram bags, the vachetta's just a baby so it smells so good !

5. Mmm vernis - smells sooo good, and great for huffing! Maybe the MC has a different smell due to the alcantara lining?

6. hehe, I've always wondered what that strong smell was (I have a mandarin mandara bag), is it really like cat pee? I think it smells more like a basketball. :blink:

7. I love the smell of new LV bags. :love: I can get high off on sniffing that. :graucho:

8. Unfortunately, it may be the only sniffing addiction actually more expensive than crack itself ! :roflmfao:

9. The smell of vernis is just, heavenly! :yes:

10. lolololololololol:roflmfao::lol::roflmfao::lol::roflmfao:

11. You're totally right on! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

12. The smell of vernis gives me an instant headache. I have a fuchsia Houston bag and I used to have to take an aspirin before carrying it. LOL. I have finally gotten used to it. Some bags smell stronger than others.

13. Yea, I'd like to have a whole bunch of those smelly bags right here!!!

14. I love the smell of LV purses. Nice, fresh, strong and intoxicating! There are only a few things finer in life to sniff!

15. What an expensive addiction we all have here! Hehehe...

I think my epi nior alma has the stongest scent and my vernis houston to follow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice