LV-sling bags? Which should I get?

1. My mother, bless her soul, wants to buy me a LV for my birthday! :tender:

but she very specifically wants to get me a sling bag, that can be worn across the body. (Probably so that she can borrow it. She loves sling bags)

So yesterday I was at the boutique and I saw the musettes, but they didn't strike my fancy at all. There are too many fakes (and good ones, unlike speedy fakes which are immediately noticeable) so the moment I see a musette, the first thing that comes to my mind is ...."is it fake?"

So which sling bag should I get? Does anyone have any recommendations for me? (I shouldn't pass up a chance for an LV, should I?)

2. the Mono or Damier Musette Salsa (with the long strap)

i have the Mono Musette Salsa, and i love it!

3. I love my Trotteur! Also, the MC Sologne is great too!

4. I would get a Monogram Perfo Musette if you're looking for something that doesn't look fake. Or if you are wanting somthing bigger I would get the Olav PM in Damier Canvas. It is so different and not everyone has it. I love my Olav GM.

5. Does anyone have the Monogram Mini Berangere?
    It looks nice on the site, but I wonder if there are any 'visual aids' of this bag...

p10507323_ph_hero[1].jpg
  6. I used to like this one and was actually on my "to buy" list, but crossed it off as soon as I saw it in real life at the store......really not my style....looks odd.......sorry just my opinion

7. I really like the utah sac plat:yes:

8. ^^^my fiance loves carrying that around.

9. How does he find using it as I have been thinking of getting this bag?? I like a lot of the bags from the men's collection:love:

10. What about the Pochette Twin? It is small, but the strap can be removed so you can use it as a clutch. Or you can double up the straps to shorten them.

11. The Utha sac plat is hot I agree:yes:

12. whT does

13. sooory comp went weird. what does that look like. the utah plat?

14. Here you go!:flowers:

p10506371_ph_hero.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice