LV SLG Interior Leather Color Choice

NicoleAngelina

Engineer
Apr 4, 2015
Hi all!

I am planning on buying a few SLGs from Louis Vuitton in the next few months. Right now I am planning on the Victorine Wallet and the 6 Key Holder. I've decided on the classic monogram for the outside but now I am looking at the interior leather colors. I want all my SLG interiors to match and I've narrowed it down to two: the classic brown color and the fushia.

Both are beautiful and I am having a hard time picking.

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations or any experience with either interior colors that would either recommend me to get it or avoid it.

Thanks!

ShireeC

Nov 13, 2015
I love the classic brown! The fuchsia is beautiful, I had an Adele wallet and I loved the color, but the brown goes with everything. That's my two cents, good luck deciding :smile:

Reactions: j19

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hi all!

I am planning on buying a few SLGs from Louis Vuitton in the next few months. Right now I am planning on the Victorine Wallet and the 6 Key Holder. I've decided on the classic monogram for the outside but now I am looking at the interior leather colors. I want all my SLG interiors to match and I've narrowed it down to two: the classic brown color and the fushia.

Both are beautiful and I am having a hard time picking.

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations or any experience with either interior colors that would either recommend me to get it or avoid it.

Thanks!
I have the fuchsia and, despite not loving pink, it's a beautiful pop of colour that's dark enough to hide soiling yet bright enough to cheer up my collection without being overwhelming. On the other hand the brown is a classic and goes with everything, but it does get 'lost' against the mono canvas.

Reactions: LemonDrop
Sep 11, 2006
U.K.
I just ordered the Victorine with fuschia interior last night. I thought the pale pink would mark up too easily. I think it boils down to whether you are a pink person or not (I am).

Apr 25, 2006
USA
I have the 6-key holder & the Rosalie coin purse with fuschia lining. I really love the color. It's a rich, saturated, deep pink that looks really nice against the monogram.

LoVe

O.G.
Jun 18, 2007
I would definitely go with a pop of colour. Although classic, the brown against the monogram is a little bland. I love when monogram is combined with brighter colours. Makes it stand out so much more.

Reactions: Aliluvlv

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
I have the 6 key holder in the classic brown. I chose it because of the simple classic gold hardware. In the 6 key clubhouse there is a lot of complaint about the colored buttons chipping quickly. I'm not sure about the button on the Victorine wallet but it looks similar. I love the pop of fuchsia on my multicartes but there are no chipped buttons to worry about.