LV sightings @ the French Riviera...

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
I just came back from a great mini-break at the Côte d'Azur in France with my DH. We spent 4 lovely days in Eze, close to Monaco, and went to Nice & Grasse by car. I spotted lots of great bags, LV and other brands:
At the airport: Neo speedy in blue, damier duomo, mono pochette, mono speedy.
During the stay: Black epi pont neuf, ivory epi passy, several gucci totes, white mc pochette, a cute folded chanel clutch and some black prada evening bags.

I used my azur speedy 30 as handluggage and a my every day bag during the trip, it was perfect. I did find that a pochette was a bit small as a shoulderbag together with the speedy - next time I'll bring a larger shoulderbag wher I can fit all paper + passports + wallet... And the best part was that my DH, who uset to be a real PHH, now commented on all the bags we saw & even pointed out the epi pont neuf to me: "thats a cool bag - isn't that the same leather as your pochette?" I was amazed - never thought this would happen...

Attachments

• SpeedyAzur_signed.JPG
    SpeedyAzur_signed.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 303
Awww, Côte d'Azur... must be fantastic!! and Azur looks perfect for it (see, Côte d'Azur?;)) You look fabulous!!
Oh and your hubby is so cute! ~ wonder if it would ever happen to my dh........, nahh.

Lucky I love Cote d'Azur, its my favorite region in France:smile: I need to go back soon its been 2 years! Im glad you had fun (of course you did its so beautiful!) and your Azur Speedy was PERFECT for the trip

Hey is that the garden in Eze village ? I was there last year at around this time ! Did you go up to the cactus garden ? It's so gorgeous, and the view is amazing ~!

Hey is that the garden in Eze village ? I was there last year at around this time ! Did you go up to the cactus garden ? It's so gorgeous, and the view is amazing ~!

Yep, we stayed at that hotel - it was amazing! And the cactus garden in the ruins was really nice - loved the view! What else did you see?

attachment.php

absolutely beautiful! the scenery is beatiful too ;) i think Damier Azur is just perfect for trips like this. thanks for sharing :nuts:

You look great, what a gorgeous view. I have the Azur speedy also I love it.
Haha my son does that now also comments on peoples LVs, if you can't beat em, join em LOL