LV Side Trunk?

Have you seen the champagne gold one? I also saw that a midnight blue is coming out.

That said, i don't know why but I really like this in monogram, and I typically avoid monogram. I hesitate to get it in canvas though because i feel like the fold would be susceptible to cracking easily.

I saw the gold and midnight blue.
Both very nice, they have a shimmer and hard to catch in pics. The midnight blue looks blue/green or black depending on lighting. I thought the gold one would be gold, but in person it was more like champagne.

Can see the gold one online, but midnight blue doesn't seem listed.

I saw the gold and midnight blue.
Both very nice, they have a shimmer and hard to catch in pics. The midnight blue looks blue/green or black depending on lighting. I thought the gold one would be gold, but in person it was more like champagne.

Can see the gold one online, but midnight blue doesn't seem listed.
I haven’t seen the midnight blue, does anyone have any photos of it please?

That midnight blue is gorgeous… it looks like the version I was actually wanting from the runway.

Do you know if the color is exclusive/very limited, or if it has it’s own product number?

Thanks!

It may be a limited color, as it was a bit hard to track down.
My CA did a great job looking for it, there was no picture of it in their system, but was able to track it down.
Checking profile, color is actually called MOON.BLEU - M21739

It may be a limited color, as it was a bit hard to track down.
My CA did a great job looking for it, there was no picture of it in their system, but was able to track it down.
Checking profile, color is actually called MOON.BLEU - M21739
Thank you! It looks gorgeous :loveeyes: I’ve messaged my CA so I’ll see what they can do

Can anyone who owns the monogram version tell me the wear and tear on it? I have the tan leather one and planning to purchase the mono because I love the design so much! I know some were worry about potential cracking in the future with the middle point. I’m planning to use a organizer to keep structure. :smile:

Was there a total of 8 variations of the side trunk? I assume it was a seasonal collection? A friend was looking for one, but seems only canvas ones are available.

Monogram canvas
Black - monogram-debossed leather
Brown - monogram-debossed leather
Metallic gold w/ metal side hardware
Metallic blue w/ metal side hardware
Jacquard denim
YK canvas
YK metal dots

I sold my OTG MM tote to get this bag. The OTG tote was my Monday work bag (to bring all my goodies for the week) but have been using a World Tour Neverfull with my initials I was able to snag oh Fashionphile. I havent even seen this bag in person but have devoured it on You Tube. I find it really hard to spend this kind of money on a bag, but it’s been months and I still get that giddy smile when I see this bag. It’s the perfect size for me. It’s casual and fits my lifestyle. I do NOT take precautions with my bags, I’m pretty rough with them and this bag I feel will only get better with it beaten up and weathered. I CAN NOT WAIT!

I get to pick her up tomorrow.

I sold my OTG MM tote to get this bag. The OTG tote was my Monday work bag (to bring all my goodies for the week) but have been using a World Tour Neverfull with my initials I was able to snag oh Fashionphile. I havent even seen this bag in person but have devoured it on You Tube. I find it really hard to spend this kind of money on a bag, but it’s been months and I still get that giddy smile when I see this bag. It’s the perfect size for me. It’s casual and fits my lifestyle. I do NOT take precautions with my bags, I’m pretty rough with them and this bag I feel will only get better with it beaten up and weathered. I CAN NOT WAIT!

I get to pick her up tomorrow.
Which color are you gonna get? :loveeyes: