LV Shopping in Paris

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello and good day!
    I was planning a trip to Paris to buy for the first time in long time before this quarantine hit us. I felt in love with a Trench coat for the Pre-Collection SS20, but unfortunately wasn't available in the USA. Lucky me, my girlfriend was in Paris for a business Trip at the Beginning of March, so she take a look in the Champs Elysees store and found it. Even she take a photo of it. I previously had bought LV only online but never in store because in my country the stock is basically old seasons of men ready to wear and bags.
    20190828_110345.jpg
    I would like to know about the stocks in Paris and how I can be sure if a certain item is available, because the option of "Find in store" gave me more question that answers; the coat doesn't appear in that store. Furthermore, How is the general experience? Which store should I avoid and which are ones should visit?

Stay Safe, and Best Regards