LV Shopping in New York City

Maxie25

Purse Obsessed!
O.G.
Apr 20, 2009
I will be in New York City for 1 week, which Louis Vuitton stores or stores are the best? I would like to get my luggage tag hot stamped and also get the glazing checked on another item. Any advice?

hi,

The one in Soho (116 Greene St) I would say to me personally is the best. Their customer service is impeccable! Next Hudon Yards ( 20 Hudson Yards) small but they tend to have many items daily since they are a new store(I think they opened in late March if I am correct). However, avoid the one on 34th street (Herald Square/Macy's) like the plague! So many issues with their location. Would not recommend! I hope you enjoy your trip here and your luggage tag comes out nice =)!

Reactions: Maxie25
hi,

The one in Soho (116 Greene St) I would say to me personally is the best. Their customer service is impeccable! Next Hudon Yards ( 20 Hudson Yards) small but they tend to have many items daily since they are a new store(I think they opened in late March if I am correct). However, avoid the one on 34th street (Herald Square/Macy's) like the plague! So many issues with their location. Would not recommend! I hope you enjoy your trip here and your luggage tag comes out nice =)!

Thank you so much for your reply! I will definitely take your advice! I am sure we will enjoy our time in your city!! I can't wait!

Each location has its own special hot stamp. Depending which one you want to get, you will have to go to said store to get it. If you are just doing initial, then any LV store will do. Soho store tends to have local clients so you will find it less touristy. 5th ave store is obviously on the opposite end of the spectrum. There are also smaller ones at bloomies, saks, Macy’s, etc. but those will have less stock depending what you are looking for. 5th ave store top floor has a dedicated repair service so that’s where I would take your bag to if you are looking to get your bag checked out. Just head for the elevator when you get into the store. You can also order spare parts as long as you have the item in your profile (cough cough luggage tags, straps cough cough) :graucho:.

Reactions: Maxie25
Each location has its own special hot stamp. Depending which one you want to get, you will have to go to said store to get it. If you are just doing initial, then any LV store will do. Soho store tends to have local clients so you will find it less touristy. 5th ave store is obviously on the opposite end of the spectrum. There are also smaller ones at bloomies, saks, Macy’s, etc. but those will have less stock depending what you are looking for. 5th ave store top floor has a dedicated repair service so that’s where I would take your bag to if you are looking to get your bag checked out. Just head for the elevator when you get into the store. You can also order spare parts as long as you have the item in your profile (cough cough luggage tags, straps cough cough) :graucho:.

Thank you! This is very helpful! I do have the luggage tag already so I should be good but I know what you mean about them getting harder to find. I may just to go to several locations lol.