Lv shoes: Do you buy them?

I have a pair of peep toe pumps from '06 that I still love and wear quite alot! I've also tried other styles recently ad they're all relatively comfy, esp with the thicker heels!
I do prefer to buy CLs but if there's a pair I really like I prob will get another pair of LV shoes!

I have a pair of peep toe pumps from '06 that I still love and wear quite alot! I've also tried other styles recently ad they're all relatively comfy, esp with the thicker heels!
I do prefer to buy CLs but if there's a pair I really like I prob will get another pair of LV shoes!

I have one pair of CL flats, and I'd love to buy more, but the designs I like come in high heels (too high for me although I haven't even tried one on). :-s

I am pleased with all of them and how comfortable they are. You could buy a $100 pair of shoes any where and they won't be comfortable you know?

My store offerers to stretch the shoes out for me if need be and I have done it to a few pairs and it does not ruin the shoe at all ( which I was worried about)

I too see your point on how you would rather put the $ towards a bag, but several years ago when I decided to take the plunge, I am very pleased I did. It is an adjustment for sure

I am pleased with all of them and how comfortable they are. You could buy a $100 pair of shoes any where and they won't be comfortable you know?

My store offerers to stretch the shoes out for me if need be and I have done it to a few pairs and it does not ruin the shoe at all ( which I was worried about)

I too see your point on how you would rather put the $ towards a bag, but several years ago when I decided to take the plunge, I am very pleased I did. It is an adjustment for sure

Thanks Mttd7474. I'll try a few pairs. I don't mind paying $$ for a pair of shoes as long as they are comfortable. The problem is everytime I go to LV, I get distracted by the purses. :amuse:

no problem!

The bags are distracting, I have been in your shoes before haha

With that said, it is a lot easier to save up for a pair of shoes than 1 bag... ( depending on the price of both of course) but for me, a bag is always over $1k

I have every pair of "flip flops" LV makes. I know I just made someone cringe calling a $600 pair of sandals flip flops but that's what they are! I like their FF because I can still sport a designer, while being total casual or getting a pedi! I don't find any of their other shoes comfortable! The loafers gap on me and the pumps are just tooo high. I can't work a heel of 3" for more than an hour.

I bought the flip flops that were about 375 this year. The other shoes run small and narrow. I upped a size for these. So no LV shoes for me until they make them larger and wider or make a wide and extra wide.

I like their designs but I'd rather spend it on a brand that is renowned for their shoes such as Christian Louboutin. It's not to say I doubt LVs, it's just I find it's more investment for my money to spend on designers who are renowned for their footwear, similar to LV is renowned for their luggage and bags.

I agree... I really don't like LV shoes. LV will get my money through the purchases of handbags etc.... However, I do love Christian Louboutin. I finally purchased me a pair and I am head over hills in love with them.

I like their designs but I'd rather spend it on a brand that is renowned for their shoes such as Christian Louboutin. It's not to say I doubt LVs, it's just I find it's more investment for my money to spend on designers who are renowned for their footwear, similar to LV is renowned for their luggage and bags.

I feel the same... Id rather buy purses from LV and shoes from Christian Louboutin....After all, LV is known for their purses/handbags and not for shoes...

I would never spend $$$ on designer shoes.....shoes get so easily worn and start to look so shabby, not to mention the "smell" factor LOL.........sooner put my cash into a bag which I know will last and last ;)