LV Shoe survey

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I forgot to mention this last week. I got an email from LV customer relations and it was an invitation to complete a survey regarding shoes. They were holding a drawing for (3) $300 certificates that could be used in the boutique for anything. I sure hope I get one!!!! Did anyone else get this invitation?

2. I did! *crosses finger*

3. At least they give you something- I hate the ones that take 10 minutes and you don't get anything! Good luck!

4. good luck to the ladies that got the invitation...

5. oh i know what you mean! thankfully this one took like 3 mins

6. I got one too! I never win anything though.

7. Oooh I hope someone from tPF wins ! :biggrin:

8. I got it too, but when I clicked on my shoe size, it ended the survey without giving any details of how to be in the drawing. Maybe they didn't want repondents who wear size 11+ shoes. I don't even know if LV makes that size.

9. i wanna do it!!!

10. I did the survey! Unfortunately I'm not much of an expert on designer shoes, I tried to answer as best as I could. I'm praying for the gift certificate!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice