LV - shipping to Canada (worried)

Aniati

Jul 25, 2018
So I live on Canada, Ontario, last week I order a mini PA which was shipped on Monday this week. On Tuesday i could see that it was going through clearance in NJ, then no update for 2 days. Then just checked now and it's in Texas, leaving Dallas and going into surrounding surburb (Mesquine)??? Should I be worried, it really does not make sense to me that my package would go there. I also checked if maybe it was going to the airport but no, it's going into the opposite direction. Anyone from Canada has experience with this? What's the usual route to Canada?

Mine was shipped from NJ earlier this week as well. It went from NJ -> Buffalo, NY -> Fort Erie -> Concord and finally to me in Toronto. Hope that helps; it came earlier than expected too.

Reactions: Aniati
That helps thanks! I called CS and they told me they'd investigate it. I was supposed to get my package yesterday but I guess it lied... I just hope everything is fine and that i'll get it soon :smile:

I have watched my packages travel around as well and wondered why. That said, all have arrived safely and fairly close to the dates expected. good luck and I hope you enjoy your items.

I've had packages take strange routes as well but I don't think it should be anything to be worried about, especially with precautions pertaining the pandemic still going on. From my experiences, the delivery dates aren't always exact, especially once it reaches Concord. I'm almost always expecting it to arrive a day or two later than the "official delivery date". (For example, I was supposed to receive a package on friday but it didn't come yet but I'm almost certain it'll be here on monday. Also, I'm fairly certain I had a package ship out from the NJ warehouse but it ended up in the Ontario, Ca at one point -- which I assumed was Ontario CANADA but there's actually an Ontario in Cali as well. It got my hopes up hahaha. Nevertheless, it arrived to me a few days later .)

Also, @Kitty157 from my experiences, I haven't had to sign for my packages. They always just leave it at the door. But there has always been someone home to check the package once it reaches my door.

Reactions: Kitty157