LV Shipping - Should I be worried?

luxurylover7

Aug 7, 2019
Hey all,

I ordered the PA in monogram last week and the status said it would arrive this Wednesday, but when I had checked this morning it updated to June 12 and can no longer click the UPS tracking link provided? I'm located in Canada and I've heard a few horror stories about UPS & LV so I'm just a bit paranoid... Plus, I understand that due to the pandemic shipping and handling may delay but I can't shake the thought of the negatives. What are your guys' thoughts and experiences?

If it is coming from the USA we have riots here and some bigger cities have curfews and don't want employees out at night. I can't even imagine the UPS drivers driving through some areas having to leave their trucks to run a package up to a door. Some shipping and packaging centers might be in bigger cities. Also if it is being pulled from a store some of those are boarded up.

I have noticed in the past when we have hurricanes and such tracking is almost stopped. I think they just can't keep up, promise anything and things just seem to catch up after it's delivered.

Last edited:
Reactions: luxurylover7