LV Shawls / Stolas / Scarfs overpriced or worthy??

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
I'm interested in what do you think about the lv shawls etc.
I would like to buy one. I had a monogram shawl but gave it back because of the many issues. I know that wasn't only my problem, so many gave their shawls back because of the problems with it. I wondered why lv sell them so expensive .. but maybe just my point of view.
I was looking after a different one but they are all so expensive.. leo stola $715, cheche stola $715, azur stola ...

what do you think? are they worthy or overpriced?

and do you have a tip for me which one can be interesting for me??
a not too expensive lv shawl/stola would be great but don't know if this one ever exists.

:flowers:

I have the leopard. Really pricey and I love it to death. I don´t regret a single euro I spent though it´s really delicate and I have lots of snags, but that´s the Materials and it soesn´t bother me at all. I am thinking about buying a second one... Just to have it if it should get discontinued. Nuts, I know...

I love the shawls/stoles. I look at them all the time, but I'm also concerned by all of the problems that are reported here. Snags would definitely bother me...esp when you pay ~800 for it. I know one day I'm going to cave and buy one. ..

I have the bleu nuit leopard stole. Definitely worth every penny! I wouldn't say I've been gentle with mine and I've never snagged it *touch wood* I use it so often, and never fail to get compliments. I personally love the leopard, I'm planning to eventually buy the brown one (christmas perhaps? :P), it's a classic print... really the stoles/scarfs are all lovely, the new ones are pretty cool, love the purple one.

If you want a lower priced one, perhaps look at ebay? A pre-loved one that's taken care of should be alittle cheaper I'd think.

I have some leo stoles and the new ltd. ed. denim-colored monogram shawl and although they are pricey (especially the mono shawl IMO), I wear one every day and I love how they feel. Crazy pricey yes but I'm also crazy about them!

I am new to the stoles/shawls myself. I picked up the leopard bleu nuit in October and just purcashed the che che bohemian. I absoutley love them and they're worth every penny ! Plus think about it from a cost per wear perspective if that helps justify the price. They are truly luxurious so soft and comfortable. Plus its a good LV fix when can't pick up a handbag.
Many are LE which makes them extra special.

Yeah it's quite pricey, but oh so beatiful!!
I've got the Mono rock shawl, i think...i was going to a wedding and i needed a nice one that sparkle a little...and the SA brought it to me and i fell in love...i haven't worn it much, as it did snag a little since i wasn't gentle with it...but i don't regret buying it. I just know that next time i wear it, i shouldn't be holding my baby...lol

Yea, I think they are overpriced. But they are so pretty! :love: I can somehow justify paying $400+ for a mono shawl if you get enough use out of it but not a $700+ stole. I really love how they look though, and would be extremely happy getting them as gifts. :P Just can't justify paying that much when I can get another bag or few SLGs with that amount.

I absolutely love my leopard shawl and took a long time to decide if I should buy it. I have no regrets. Yes it's pricey but I do think it's worth it to me because once I put it on I instantly feel more glamourous and special. That feeling is priceless.

They are so pretty, but I haven't been able to bring myself to pull the trigger. If you wear it all the time, they are definitely good bang for buck !