LV Self-assessment QUESTIONNAIRE

mselika

Mar 28, 2006
OK, this is totally just for fun! I made up this questionnaire as a way to figure out what kind of LV lover you are. Go ahead and answer the questions, then at the end, I'll give you a scale to you can interpret your results! Just answer "yes" or "no"

1. I buy LV because it is expensive.
2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks
3. I buy LV because it signifies class
4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it.
5. I buy LV because of its quality.
6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag
7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste
8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200)
9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs.
10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it
11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it
12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked
13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50%
14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly
15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it

Thanks for participating! Hope you had fun with it.:P

1. I buy LV because it is expensive. No
2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks Yes
3. I buy LV because it signifies class NO
4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it. Good lord NO!
5. I buy LV because of its quality. Yes
6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag sometimes so, yes?
7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste no
8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200) SURE
9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs. Yes
10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it Yes
11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it No, only because I do not chop there
12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked Yes
13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50% Yes, (it has since I first started carrying them!)
14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly They do and I STILL DO!!
15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it yes

1. I buy LV because it is expensive. NO
2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks YES
3. I buy LV because it signifies class NO
4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it. MMM. THIS IS TOUGH. I DON'T THINK SO NO- BUT I REALISE PEOPLE THINK THAT WHEN THEY LOOK AT ME. TOUGH THIS SIN'T THE REASON WHY I BUY THE BAG.
5. I buy LV because of its quality.DOUBLE YES!
6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag YES
7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste NO.
8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200) IF IT WAS THE SAME QUALITY AND DESIGNS- YES
9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs. YES
10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it IT WOULD BE BETTER! YES!
11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it YES!
12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked ABSOLUTLY YES
13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50% DEPENDING ON THE LINE. POSSIBLY NO.
14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly YES
15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it YES

Ive aswered the questions above and I would like to point out I do not own one monogram piece (except a perfo wallet). I don't own a MC pieces either. I like te denim line and the epi line but the classic mongram doesn't do it for me. It feels very "done" to me if you know what I mean. Same goes for the MC line. Though I completely appreciate that the monogram line has some gorgeous designs and they look great on others, it doesnt really suit my personality.

I really don't care wht others think. I love LV because the bags are practicle, durable and last forver! They have great customer service and guarantees. They look good, and i love the pieces. If the same designs were done by topshop and they used the same materials- I would but it!

I adore LV. :love:

1. yes and no
2. yes
3. yes and noi
4. nopers
5. yeppers
6. ya
7. oh yes indeed
8. don't know
9 probably
10. oh yes
11. Love Target, but the answer is no
12. even more reason
13. same anwer as sunshine above
14. don't care what they think
15. lots and lots and lots of times, and there will be plenty other times
that was fun

1. I buy LV because it is expensive No, I wished it's cheaper
2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks, yes, the one that I have..I have lots more I like but not enough $$$
3. I buy LV because it signifies class..No, I don't think so. It's not Hermes (I don't have hermes yet)
4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it. No..not at all...I carry my cheap nylon bag lots of time..
5. I buy LV because of its quality.Yes..I believe in the quality I receive with amount of $$ I spent. Always there is people out there will want to pay for my bag if I decide to sell them.
6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag..well some of their items Not worth high price..
7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste.. I don't know about that..how about rather expensive taste ?LOL
8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200) Yes...yes... will LV reduce the price LOL
9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs. It's hard to say, because I am sure one way or another we need be exposed to something to like it. In LV case, some people don't know it's LV when they see Epi line, suhali..or anything without LV monogram. I would love to get epi line and suhali..ops ..off topic YES..I still get it
10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it..Yes..Lv in general or specific bag??..in general...well I bought my straw bag in Hawaii from Samoan Lady. I carry this bag often and love it..I guess yes..
11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it..Hmmmmm Target??
bigthink.gif
why target? ok..ok..yew..I will buy it but LV won't be special bag anymore then (Don't kick me..IMO)

12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked..YES..in this case there is a chance the price drop..or at least no price hike every 4 mths
13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50%.. I will buy second hand authentic one.
14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly..YES..sometime it matters what other think but when it comes to bags..it's off limit.
15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it..No..I always..always pay cash...No $$$ No LV..I don't like to have debt.

1. I buy LV because it is expensive. =No

2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks =Yes

3. I buy LV because it signifies class =No

4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it. =No

5. I buy LV because of its quality. =Yes

6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag =Yes

7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste =No

8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200) =Yes

9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs. =Yes

10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it =Yes

11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it =Yes

12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked =Yes

13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50% =Yes

14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly =Yes

15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it =Yes

mselika said:
1. I buy LV because it is expensive. N
2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks Y
3. I buy LV because it signifies class N
4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it. N
5. I buy LV because of its quality. Y
6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag Y
7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste N
8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200) prob N
9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs. Y
10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it Y
11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it N
12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked Y
13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50% Y
14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly Y
15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it Y

That was silly!
;)

1. I buy LV because it is expensive. yes
2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks yes
3. I buy LV because it signifies class yes
4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it. yes, although I am not well off, just a bit of a show-off :smile:
5. I buy LV because of its quality. yes
6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag mostly, yes
7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste no
8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200) probably
9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs. yes
10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it yes
11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it no
12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked
probably
13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50% yes, but hopefully my income goes up that much
14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly yes
15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it OH YES :smile:

I'll be dead honest =)

1. I buy LV because it is expensive. No
2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks Yes
3. I buy LV because it signifies class No
4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it. Yes
5. I buy LV because of its quality. Yes
6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag Yes
7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste No
8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200) No
9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs. Yes
10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it Yes
11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it No
12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked Yes
13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50% Yes
14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly Yes
15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it Yes

1. I buy LV because it is expensive. NO
2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks YES
3. I buy LV because it signifies class YES but Lv cant make class men!
4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it. YES (honestly first...)
5. I buy LV because of its quality. YES
6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag YES (but not of all their pieces)
7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste YES
8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200) YES-NO
9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs. NO
10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it NO
11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it NO WAY!!
12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked YES
13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50% NO EITHER!!
14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly YES (in fact, some of they do!)
15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it YES most of the time haha! just kidding...

I tjink I´m a weird fan... anyway If I weren´t able to afford it, I wouldnt have any Lv piece, if I have items it means I can pay them no?
mmm... shut up me, I´m confussing myself!!

1. I buy LV because it is expensive. no

2. I buy LV because I like the way it looks. yes

3. I buy LV because it signifies class. ehh, not really

4. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have money and can afford it. sometimes

5. I buy LV because of its quality.yes

6. I think LV is worth the very high price tag. yes

7. I buy LV because it lets other people know I have good taste. yes

8. I would buy LV even if it were really affordable/cheap ( $100-$200)absolutely

9. I would buy LV even if no one knew what the brand was or how much it costs. yep

10. I would buy LV even if no celebrity ever wore it or mentioned it. yep

11. If Target started a contract with LV and started making their bags much cheaper but kept the quality, I would still buy it. doubtful

12. I would buy LV even if it became extremely unpopular and disliked. yes and no

13. I would buy LV even if they raised their prices by 50% depending on the bag

14. I would buy LV if my boyfriend/husband/all my friends thought it was ugly. yes - some already do

15. I've bought LV even when I couldn't afford it. sadly, yes.