LV Segur MM in red epi leather

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Before I pick up the rouge Twiggy .... what do you guys think about this LV bag in red epi? I can't decide on a red bag. It's driving me nuts! Do you think this LV bag can be used with casual clothes or should I go with the Twiggy. Help ....... please....
    [​IMG]

2. i like the twiggy better, that bag looks a tad stuffy.

3. I don't really like that bag.

4. I like the epi leather,but not that style.

5. my answer will always be Balenciaga... (well for this answer anyway!) hehehe!

i like red epi, but not too sure about the style of this bag! :smile: go the b-bag!

6. i was actually thinking of getting the segur in black for work. I guess it is quite conservative.

7. Thanks you guys ... Balenciaga wins!!!

8. Yay, Balenciaga wins once again!

9. I love the segur!! I am not a balebciaga fan anyway. I think it makes a great work/ every day bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice