LV Scarves

Rockst@r

Zeta lady forever!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
I would love to see how tpf'ers wear their LV scarves. When I searched, I mostly saw scarves tied to a bag or just laid out and photographed. I would love to see them worn. I am trying to decide if I want to take the leap and buy my first LV scarf but I'd like to see how they look when worn.

Also, are any kinds more delicate than others? I am good to my things, but by no means do I baby them, and I have kids that are always hanging on my neck!

If there is a thread that addresses this specifically, please let me know.

Thanks!

While it's always nice to see in real life photos...Hermes website has a nice illustrated tutorial on folding/using various size scarves. They also an app as well with the illustrations.
Perhaps do a web search for lv scarf/shawl and click on images, often 'blog' or PF photos show up there.
I too am envious of those who have mastered the scarf/shawl. :smile:

That's really pretty and looks lovely on you!

I'm afraid I'll look like a dork but I want to buy one, switch up my style a bit.

I totally understand. I think if you want to wear them "on you" then I have a few "looks" I do when I want to wear one.

When I wear them around the neck, I usually like to have something not too covering or a v-neck, since the scarf/bandeau covers the neck. Or, I wear something a little "vintage" so that it fits style-wise. I've also worn them around my head this way tied at the bottom back of my neck when I'm wearing something more "vintage" style. I think the skinnier "bandeaux" look really nice with a silky spaghetti strap top!

Also- it may be easier to get used to the idea of wearing something like a bandeau/scarf around the neck nearer to fall. They look great with jackets with a shirt underneath!

There's also a HUGE thread in Hermes subforum with people wearing scarves to give you ideas. http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/scarf-of-the-day-themes-on-page-1-a-860076.html

Here's a few more pics. Not all are LV but you get the idea.

a bandeau:
bandeauc1.jpg

a "pocket square" (17"):
OOTD1.jpg

more bandeau styles:
zebracoachlv.jpg

flowerbandeau1.jpg

Last edited: