LV Scarves/Shawls Vs. Bags

I love the shawls and stoles, but can't bring myself to drop $700+ on them. I've settled on the bandeaus, for now, as they are more affordable.

I do think that LV bags make more of a statement, as right now, you can get a nice scarf anywhere, for a reasonable price.

I love them ~ though they are not as recognizable to the masses as an LV bag , they are still tres chic and I do get a lot of compliments. I have 2 shawls - bleu nuit and che che monogram and 4 LV bags. I can't wait to get another shawl !!

I'm not trying to make a statement. I have 2 of the SS leopard shawls and i get alot of compliments on them but the personal enjoyment I get from my cherished goods adds value to my life that enriches every day. That is why i buy it.

I really think a lot depends on your outfit, if you are using the stole as the focal point of the outfit then yes, I think they get a lot of attention because they are truly gorgeous and most people can tell they are LV. If you are wearing a bunch of things and the scarf isn't really the focul point, I don't think it draws as much attention as a handbag might. I have two stoles now and have my eye on two more, I love them!