LV Scarves/Shawls Vs. Bags

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
Hi! Do you think wearing an LV scarf or shawl can have the same effect, allure as wearing an LV bag? What are your thoughts? Thanks!:biggrin:

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
no... love bags better, bags stands out more...in my OP...

Last edited:

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
I love the shawls and stoles, but can't bring myself to drop $700+ on them. I've settled on the bandeaus, for now, as they are more affordable.

I do think that LV bags make more of a statement, as right now, you can get a nice scarf anywhere, for a reasonable price.

Nov 12, 2007
Wonderland
I feel the same way!:tup:

I love the shawls and stoles, but can't bring myself to drop $700+ on them. I've settled on the bandeaus, for now, as they are more affordable.

I do think that LV bags make more of a statement, as right now, you can get a nice scarf anywhere, for a reasonable price.

Karl's Gal

Oct 30, 2007
I love them ~ though they are not as recognizable to the masses as an LV bag , they are still tres chic and I do get a lot of compliments. I have 2 shawls - bleu nuit and che che monogram and 4 LV bags. I can't wait to get another shawl !!

skinny 52

Jan 3, 2009
I'm not trying to make a statement. I have 2 of the SS leopard shawls and i get alot of compliments on them but the personal enjoyment I get from my cherished goods adds value to my life that enriches every day. That is why i buy it.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I don't have that many shawls and scarves, but when I wear them, I get a lot of compliments as well. I do think the LV scarves and shawls does get the notice.

sydspy

Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
Hi! Do you think wearing an LV scarf or shawl can have the same effect, allure as wearing an LV bag? What are your thoughts? Thanks!:biggrin:
What EFFECT are you looking for? if it's a " LOOK AT ME" effect, you will definitely get it from any LV items.................

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
I really think a lot depends on your outfit, if you are using the stole as the focal point of the outfit then yes, I think they get a lot of attention because they are truly gorgeous and most people can tell they are LV. If you are wearing a bunch of things and the scarf isn't really the focul point, I don't think it draws as much attention as a handbag might. I have two stoles now and have my eye on two more, I love them!