LV scarf event

Derigueur

Oct 21, 2012
Hey lvoers
Just wanted to share my experience.
I went to an intimate scarf/textiles event last night it was fabulous
They had accessories which were paired with bags and scarfs to make outfits.
Gave me some great ideas...
The whole point was to show a few pieces from the new collection. They had put a few scarfs aside as they thought I would be interested...I was.

I got a new bandeau it's bigger than the regular and is just stunning apparently is going to be available to public on Friday.
They also gave us this beautiful origami scarf instruction booklet really helpful.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405480742.543260.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405480782.405970.jpg

If you want any other details happy to share xx

ThisVNchick

SGN<->SF<->DC<->CDG
O.G.
May 7, 2008
Bi-coastal Gal
Love the pattern on this! Can't wait to get my hands on one. I also love the bigger bandeau. It was first issued for the s/s and I bought the checkered pattern one and have used it so many times!

Derigueur

Oct 21, 2012
Stunning! May I ask the retail? Must add to my list ;)

It is 340nz so maybe 250 US? (dont quote me) the prices here are pretty high compared to around the world but it is a gorgeous piece i have been playing with looks looks fab in the hair very 50s vibe x

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the LV event. Congrats and enjoy your lovely bandeau!

miss_chiff

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
Thanks so much for posting photos of this!!!
I was really curious about this one from a posters preview pix. So beautiful, excellent choice! Enjoy!!!

miss_chiff

O.G.
Mar 4, 2008
I just looked back at the preview pix...looks like they changed up some stuff on it. ...still beautiful. The Louis Vuitton is red and in another spot in the preview pix. Anyone know if this is typical of LV ...to change it up to avoid counterfeiters perhaps?