LV San Francisco Bay Area Club

Ichelle, I used to work on Sand Hill Road. Stanford is the closest place to have lunch! lol

Myindulgence, I love downtown Palo Alto. Wish it weren't so crazy expensive to live there! I have to stay in down home Redwood City :P

I totally miss this thread as well...

I'm from mid-Peninsula (half way from San Jose and San Francisco), I guess. No one really knows where Foster City is, but it's actually a really great city to raise kids in AND it's a hop, skip and jump away from all these LV stores! :yahoo:

Great to have a Bay Area Club. Can't wait to meet everyone in a couple weeks!

neverenoughhandbags, I agree, downtown PA is pricey -cuts in on my handbag budget! :P

pinky_ohana, foster city is a great town!

You're right ichelle, peninsula does have good bay area weather, I love living here!

Making a run to Santana Row today - taxes w/accountant :yucky: ....will drop by VF LV to drool over the goodies afterwards...I'm hoping I'll have some spare change after paying the gov!

Mariska!!! Come to Foster City!
Would love to have another tPFer in town!

We're closing escrow on another house right now and I am sooo excited since it has a walk-in-closet.
***imagining how many LVs I can fit in there! LOL!*** :drool:

Foster City is awesome... Very nice community! I love how low key it is here.

Very family-oriented if you and DH are looking to start a family.

I just noticed this thread. Another San Francisco resident here! I've been in SF for almost 11 years and DH and I are hoping to buy a condo (no way can we afford a house) within a year. My biggest dream is to have a walk in closet!

Mariska!!! Come to Foster City!
Would love to have another tPFer in town!

We're closing escrow on another house right now and I am sooo excited since it has a walk-in-closet.
***imagining how many LVs I can fit in there! LOL!*** :drool:

Foster City is awesome... Very nice community! I love how low key it is here.

Very family-oriented if you and DH are looking to start a family.

I'd love to, but we've been staying in our new house for only a month! lol. Congrats on the FC house!:yahoo:We've been in the Cupertino area for a while and schools are great that's why we decided to stay. Who knows, though?! I like the houses there as well and it's not far.

hey guys!
if any of you are interested in attending a FREE fashion show event tomorrow night in the city:
http://sanfrancisco.going.com/invite-2741
let me know because i want to go and it'd be great to meet some of you :smile:
wh524_1500_ebca21433cf937f7209fd9433982edc8.jpeg

Heartbreaker is a fashion show and dance party that will be happening on Thursday May 3rd, 2007 at the Space Gallery in San Francisco at 8 PM. The show will feature up and coming talent from the Bay Area, possessing both grace and taste. The show will begin with a set by the soon to be San Francisco based band, Pet Club, followed by the four designer’s lines, and conclude with a dance party into the night.