LV San Francisco Bay Area Club

i can't join; i don't live in sf anymore. but, i have enjoyed readign where everyone is from- a little memory lane. i lived at the 'tendernob'- leavenworth between post & sutter, and then at hayes & divisidero. i loved that location. the tendernob was a little too shady- but a quick walk to union sq! i enjoyed visiting your club!

Hi all! Another (Central)Valley girl here! I'm in Davis, just west of Sacto; but I am originally from the bay area and I'm down there to visit friends all the time! As mentioned in the other thread, I can't make the May 6th meeting since I have a wedding rehearsal for my younger brother's wedding, but I'm gonna make the next one--can't wait to meet you all! :party:

Can I join? I live in the Bay Area (grew up in San Francisco) & I shop at Valley Fair and SF Bloomingdale's LV and the LV shops on Oahu (Hawaii prices & taxes are ALOT less).

Hey all! Peninsula girl here and overall newbie to tPF. Can I join?

I shop at SF Union Sq., VF, and Stanford NM + LV store...but also shop the Vegas stores a lot since I visit some family there. I'd like whittle to one store and SA, but can't seem to choose and end up going to whichever store is closer (at the time) and has the item I want to buy (I'm not very patient! :shame: ) Since Stanford is closest to me, I'd prefer an SA there...any suggestions? I'd drive farther for an amazing SA!

Oh, have I mention that I :heart: tPF!!

hi there and welcome! I love Jeanne and Jauw (pronounced Jow) at the Palo Alto store, you may want to see if they're around. Djaya is also great at the Neiman's LV there.

Hey everybody, another Peninsula person here! I live near the Stanford Store and you know what? I've never bought anything there! The only time I have bought from a boutique was in Chicago. I'm waiting though...it can't be long now, can it?

Hi,
I would love to join too! I am in the East Bay. I LOVE ALL the stores, SF, VF, & Stanford. Although the last time I went to the SF store they were still in remodel mode. Don't have much time to go anymore with the twins and all... but, at least I still have eLuxury! :P

Hey everybody, another Peninsula person here! I live near the Stanford Store and you know what? I've never bought anything there! The only time I have bought from a boutique was in Chicago. I'm waiting though...it can't be long now, can it?

Hey neighbor! I can relate...despite living in downtown PA, I've only purchased one item from them. I seem to buy more when I'm away - Vegas, Hawaii, NY...hm, just realized that. :confused1: