LV Saleya MM or Raspail MM or DE NF GM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just can't decide and need your help. What do you love about these bags? And which would you choose for an everyday bag? Or a Totally MM?

2. All the bags you mentioned are very pretty but I find them uncomfortable. Have you been able to try these on or anything similar? The saleya mm and raspail have rolled handles, which some don't find a big deal, but I never liked how they felt on my shoulder. I used to have the locket horizontal (which had rolled handles) and could never carry a lot in it because it really hurt when I had too many items in it. It just became a bag that was just too big for what it was. I feel that way with the saleya and raspail, but maybe someone else feels differently? Ironically, I am using a Longchamp le pliage right now and while I like it, I hate that it has rolled handles.

As for the neverfull gm, it is lightweight but again, if you carry too much, the straps dig into your shoulder. I think it is ok as long as don't overload the bag or if you aren't carrying too many heavy items in it like books or a laptop.

The totally mm is a very lightweight bag. I love mine. It is the lightest bag I have ever owned from LV. However, I don't find it as large as the other bags you mentioned. It is slightly smaller than the neverfull mm. Still plenty roomy, though.