LV @ saks or bloomies?

Mininana

Dino <3
O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Hello Ladies,

I am new to this whole membership rewards from AMEX and I have quite enough points to get about $1000 in giftcards for those two stores from them.

I'd like to purchase an LV or chanel and was wondering if any store in LA had them because I haven't seen any from what I've seen.

Perhaps I wasn't looking close enough and was naive enough to just head to an LV or chanel store directly and never looked at department stores.

Also, can I use my GCs there for those items?

Tia!!!

haven

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully at the beach!
Both the Bloomies & Saks at South Coast Plaza have LV. I know that Bloomies also has Chanel. Not to sure about Chanel at Saks though. And yes you can use gift cards for LV - unless the store policy has changed since last month.

Mininana

Dino <3
O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Aw thank you so much!!! I should start asking for my gift cards then and go on a shopping spree!!!OMG what to get now? this feels like I'm getting a $1k DISCOUNT!!!! :yahoo:

Mininana

Dino <3
O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Oh really? even if you are in california? I never knew that!! thank you! I am pm'ing you now :biggrin:

(do you know if they sell chanel as well? thanks!)

shopsinparis

Aug 8, 2007
If you know what you want. you can buy it from another state's Saks, and you will save some more with no tax. :biggrin: I have a close SA from Saks, pm me if you want her number.

I was told by Saks, that Gift Cards can only be used in person, not over the phone. Maybe if you know a SA they can make an exception for you.