LV Saintonge Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. C369F621-5D8C-4D1B-A376-097A3BFCCDBD.jpeg BE7579EF-7B5A-477B-BB1E-338FD248A483.jpeg 7324A617-BCCB-4886-A98A-6F9421855722.jpeg Just received my beautiful Louis Vuitton Saintonge in the mail today. What a beautiful little bag.
    Although the strap is not adjustable, I found it to be the perfect length crossbody and on my shoulder.
    It holds my Mini Pochette, IPhone 6 Plus, small card case, sun glasses and key clay. I am 5’4 and here are
    some pictures. Oh, by the way it’s extremely light weight and the strap is comfortable. Highly recommend!

2. Congrats, it looks nice on you! I have the same bag!

bccgal likes this.
  3. Thank you. Enjoy your little beauty!

4. Looks so good on you!!. Wish I was 3inch taller so I could get this bag:biggrin:

Bentleys likes this.
  5. It looks perfect on you! Great bag!

Bentleys likes this.
  6. love it - congrats!

Bentleys likes this.
  7. Congrats! Cute bag!!

Bentleys likes this.
  8. Congratulations on your new beauty!! :heart:

Bentleys likes this.
  9. Congratulations!! It looks so good on you! Mine comes tomorrow! Can’t wait. ❤️

Bentleys likes this.
  10. What a great bag- it looks so nice on you! Enjoy.

Bentleys likes this.
  11. Me too!!!!!

Missydora likes this.
  12. Love it !!!! Congrats and enjoy your new bag !!

Bentleys likes this.
  13. Congrats. Beautiful bag
    I recently purchased as well. Didn’t get to see the bag in person and now I fear it will be too short for me as I am 5’ 8”.

hart88hart likes this.
  14. I’m 5’67 and a bit worried as well. When will you get yours? I’m going to the store (5 h one way trip) this weekend to try it out. Can’t decide between this one and the YSL.

15. Love it, congrats! :smile:

Bentleys likes this.