LV SAC Fremoir PM

1. Hello ladies,
    I know the limited editiion 2005 Vienna SAC Fremoir PM (the smallest size) is sold out, but I have a friend who is selling hers for USD$3000. She bought ifor USD$3375.00. It's only a few months old and in mint condition, but she's bored with it and wants the money to buy something else.

I like it cos it's classic, but its small-ish. And at $3000, I'm not sure I'm ready for it. Anyone with the LV Vienna range and has any help for me?

2. Do you have a picture of it? For $3000 you should love it 100% and not question! :smile:

3. [​IMG]

Here's a pic from eBay.

4. I know this is biased but...

Get a Le Fab. :lol:

That Sac is absolutely stunning, though.

5. I agree regarding the Le Fab! But if this is the bag you love, go for it!

6. cute bag, but i'd also get a le fab..it looks so tiny!!

7. Thank you!! Yes this is the one. Its even more stunning in person. But its too small, no?

8. What's Le Fab? Do you have a picture?

9. It depends on what you will be using it for. I personally like the bag for evening or even a day bag.

10. It looks tiny and the price is too steep. Get another bag but if you really like this sac, then get it!

11. It's a really pretty bag but wow .... a lot of $$$ for such a small bag! If you really love it then you should get it. However, there are a lot of really nice bags you could get with that kind of money that will hold a lot more.

12. It seems too small for the price. Waaay too small.

Maybe a black Epi piece or black Suhali instead?

What are you wanting to use the bag for?

13. I want the bag for daily use, but I guess all of you are right. It way small.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice