LV SA Rec

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    Im from OH and purchase all my handbags through NM to avoid sales tax--any little bit helps:shame: anyways we have a wonderful Chanel SA that helps with all my purchuses however the NM in Troy MI does not have a LV department--she used to order them from other NM for us and bring them in but she is no longer allowed to do this.....so what I was wondering is do any of you have a recommendation on a really good NM LV sales associate that I could use for all my future LV purchases?
    Any recs would be greatly appreciated :smile:

2. my sa at nm is really lovely - she helped me obtain some hard to get items even when she didnt really know me! :smile: i'll send you her information by pm! :smile:

3. :yahoo:Thank you!

4. I PM'ed you some info on my SA at Saks Troy, MI ;)

5. you're very welcome :smile: now the hard question is what to get before the price increase on thursday? ;)