LV RTW at the Vienna store

View attachment 4528191 Found this at the LV store in Vienna on tuesday.

Opinions?
This jacket is one of the main pieces for this season’s men’s RTW collection. I tried it on just last weekend at the Cannes store! As much as I dislike VA, I do think this jacket is well made and very cool. However, it’s designed for “skinny” guys because the placement of the thick pockets can really be unflattering on dad bods.

PS: I would never buy this for myself!

I just looked at it and wondered „WTF!?“...especially as this is made from canvas!
Unfortunately LV has lost a lot of its former french elegance and becomes more and more american celebrity „style“ - even more since VA took over. The main reason why I stay with the classics and SLG - and there is Hermès, too.

Reactions: vinbenphon1
I saw it there, and my lovely SA Petra said there were a lot of Asian twens trying it on. It's a true showcase piece, and I can see the appeal for a young man :smile: As a fiftyish petite lady, I thought "Now if LV ever made a classic mono canvas short trenchcoat... mmh!"

This jacket is one of the main pieces for this season’s men’s RTW collection. I tried it on just last weekend at the Cannes store! As much as I dislike VA, I do think this jacket is well made and very cool. However, it’s designed for “skinny” guys because the placement of the thick pockets can really be unflattering on dad bods.

I’m a skinny guy, and I don’t think this would look flattering on me at all. LOL
It’s definitely a piece for that special someone has to pull off effectively.

Reactions: vinbenphon1

Does those pouches zip off? What does those strap do besides wrap around the jacket?