LV Rosewood Vernis vs. NV Damier?

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Walking distance to Rodeo Drive
OMG!!! What a hard choice...

I have both bags and I love them almost equally.

Do you tend to be more casual and carry a ton of crap? If so then the neverfull is better.

The Rosewood is a beautiful bag and goes with everything from casual to dressy. It looks small but it does hold quite a bit for it's size.

What other LV bags do you have?

wapity

Sep 14, 2006
The Rosewood is such a beautiful and practical bag. Unless you want something super large like the Neverfull, I would go for the Rosewood.

AnaRod47

Jan 19, 2009
Dallas, TX
beljwl

So far I have the Popincourt, Mini looping, and Speedy 30 (all in the monogram canvas). I definately want to have somehting different than the regular momogram canvas but not sure what to get yet. So far those are my two favorite choices.

Last edited:

deem0nessa

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
id go for the rosewood....its more of a true handbag....I know im the oddball on this forum but honestly I do not care for the neverfull as a purse/handbag...it reminds me more of a beach tote...

Smellyfeet

O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
London
They're so different. If you want something that wil make you feel super special then go for the rosewood! I have it in amarante and its beautiful! But if you want something functional and will use a lot, get the NF. I'll be getting one when it is released in the uk =) GL

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I have both too. I use the Neverfull every day but the Rosewood is a great looking bag and actually does hold quite a bit.

Good luck!

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
TX
i have both and love them both, but in your case i'd go for the Rosewood since you already have mono bags. When i got my Damier NF i got it because i needed a large canvas bag (which i did not have already).