LV robbery in beachwood, ohio

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
http://fox8.com/2014/07/24/pricey-heist-police-search-for-suspects-in-beachwood-place-theft/

$60,000 worth of bags stolen in minutes! How terrible :sad: they think it may be linked to a similar Illinois spree.

Wow! I was just there a few weeks ago and they had a ton of exotic pieces! For as small as that store is they always have a fantastic selection and fortunately they do keep a significant amount of inventory in the back. A similar situation happened at the Ross Park Mall in Pittsburgh almost two years ago. I attached the link. This is terrible and way too close to home.

http://upperstclair.patch.com/group...oplifters-hit-louis-vuitton-in-ross-park-mall

vinbenphon1

May 2, 2013
Western Australia
they just walked in a grabbed them by hand. I think its funny that the news reporter said if each bag is $2000 - $3000 then 30 bags starts to add up. Hmmm they must have been octopuses ahahahahah, they probably only grabbed like 5 each.

Reactions: beautycase

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
The LV boutique on Michigan Avenue in Chicago was robbed last night....they tried to drive the car through the revolving doors!!!

Oct 30, 2006
The LV boutique on Michigan Avenue in Chicago was robbed last night....they tried to drive the car through the revolving doors!!!
Just saw it on the news. These are gangs doing this. They know what they are doing. They did it at our local mall in Northbrook a couple of years ago.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Just saw it on the news. These are gangs doing this. They know what they are doing. They did it at our local mall in Northbrook a couple of years ago.
I remember that, I think I was there when the window was boarded up! There were a bunch of them in a BMW in the Chicago incident last night and then left the car there...apparently they hit an uber car that was at a light and then ran away in another car...:amazed: