LV Reveal

You sold it and bought it again?:biggrin:

Lol yes [emoji12]
I originally purchased from L.V prob a year ago with a trunks Bandeau and then sold it and now as they are so hard to come by and much more exp found one preowned on Etsy in near cond luckily I have the trunks Bandeau on my mon mono Speedy 30 so can use that it will be with me next week as the seller is on holiday and lives in the uk so no extra shipping or charges.
Really missed this style and it's my fav LV now.
After trying quite a few.

Lol yes [emoji12]
I originally purchased from L.V prob a year ago with a trunks Bandeau and then sold it and now as they are so hard to come by and much more exp found one preowned on Etsy in near cond luckily I have the trunks Bandeau on my mon mono Speedy 30 so can use that it will be with me next week as the seller is on holiday and lives in the uk so no extra shipping or charges.
Really missed this style and it's my fav LV now.
After trying quite a few.

That's true, here in Germany also sold out! And the prices for the metis on Vestaire is just.. just unbelievable :biggrin:
But congrats and have fun :heart:

That's true, here in Germany also sold out! And the prices for the metis on Vestaire is just.. just unbelievable :biggrin:
But congrats and have fun :heart:

I know the prices on VC are ab ridiculous.
[emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

I know the prices on VC are ab ridiculous.
[emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Just found one on VC used metis in the monogram for double price than the new Price! I can't believe!