LV returns

Mar 13, 2006
I did two exchanges at LV (all from my indecisiveness). The last time I exchanged it, I was told that it would be final sale, which is fine because I LOOOOVE the bag.

So, does anyone know if that's the final sale on just that bag or on all bags that I purchase at LV from now on??? Does anyone know? I hate returning stuff but I feel better when I buy a bag and know that if I find something better, I can always return the one I bought before (given that I didn't use it at ALL, of course!).

LV boutique inside Holt Renfrew in Toronto has a 14 days return/exchange policy. I think two weeks should be enough time for a person to make up their mind about the purchase. I am not sure about the Bloor St. store. I don't return my bags because most of the time when I go to a store to buy one I just bring my wallet and end up using the bag I buy right away!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can exchange as many times as necessary as long as its before their 14 day period. I guess you could consider it a final sale if its 15 days after the date on your receipt!

curtism said:
at holt renfrew it is 14 days to return the bag after that it is in store creit

So if you bring a bag back after the 14 dys, you can still return it for store credit??? I didn't know that?? I wonder if all stores are like that?

jasanna143 said:
So if you bring a bag back after the 14 dys, you can still return it for store credit??? I didn't know that?? I wonder if all stores are like that?

wow, i didn't know that either. I thought you had 14 days to return OR exchange it and after that you can't do either.

curtism said:
at holt renfrew it is 14 days to return the bag after that it is in store creit

No, that is not true.

I just called Holt Renfrew right now and the manager said that a bag/accessory can only be returned/exchanged within the 14 day limit on the receipt. Anything after the 14 day period cannot be exchanged.

likeafeather77 said:
I did two exchanges at LV (all from my indecisiveness). The last time I exchanged it, I was told that it would be final sale, which is fine because I LOOOOVE the bag.

So, does anyone know if that's the final sale on just that bag or on all bags that I purchase at LV from now on??? Does anyone know? I hate returning stuff but I feel better when I buy a bag and know that if I find something better, I can always return the one I bought before (given that I didn't use it at ALL, of course!).

I had an issue similar to this a few years ago:shame: I returned different bags twice (but within a day time frame) as it wasn't right for my needs and the SA said that I could NOT return and exchange anymore bags for that year so now I ensure that I make the right choice:suspiciou

The SA here said I could not do any more returns for that YEAR. So I called customer info line here and requested if this was LV policy and that I had not seen it written anywhere and she said that it was up to the store manager to decide if you are allowed to return/exchange items within the set terms.