LV Repair in France?

Acctt

TheFashionAct
Nov 21, 2015
Hello everyone! I recently bought a Palm Springs Mini but the fron pocket had a problem so LV told me they will send it to France so thye can repair it instead of just exchaning it for a new one (I bought it over the phone in Spain), does anyone know how long does these things can take? Do they usually fix the problem that your bag has?

Any input will be appreciated, thank you :biggrin:

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Hello everyone! I recently bought a Palm Springs Mini but the fron pocket had a problem so LV told me they will send it to France so thye can repair it instead of just exchaning it for a new one (I bought it over the phone in Spain), does anyone know how long does these things can take? Do they usually fix the problem that your bag has?

Any input will be appreciated, thank you :biggrin:
It takes several weeks (around 6 weeks in many cases). They will repair the bag if possible. If the atelier decides the repair cannot be performed, they will advise the store to proceed with an exchange or a refund.

Acctt

TheFashionAct
Nov 21, 2015
It takes several weeks (around 6 weeks in many cases). They will repair the bag if possible. If the atelier decides the repair cannot be performed, they will advise the store to proceed with an exchange or a refund.
Thank you! But do you know why they do not simply exchange it if the bag has a problem that I did not cause?
:biggrin:

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Thank you! But do you know why they do not simply exchange it if the bag has a problem that I did not cause?
:biggrin:
I don't know. Only the repair manager at LV would be able to tell you why he/she made that decision.