LV records

xolvxo

Jul 24, 2008
I know that LV keeps track of purchases in their computer. Does this system transfer from store to store and all purchases you buy anywhere in the U.S. get added to one list? Or is it just kept to each individual store?
Thank you!

I used to purchase alot of LV bags at my former LV store at Saipan. When I moved back to Guam I have purchased LVs here and my purchases did not show up in their computer.

I did however purchase items at both of the stores here at Guam and they had a list of all the LV bags I have purchased "on Guam". So I guess it varies from state to state etc...

sometimes I also find that they have different customers number on my receipt. I just wonder if I am in their system twice but in different name???

I think it will show up within the same country. I have bought LVs at 4 different stores on Canada (within 3 provinces) and all my purchases do show up on their database.

From talking we SA's in various locations, it is my understanding that all of the US is in one system. In Europe, the systems are regional and, while they encompass multiple countries, they do not include all of Europe in one. I know my purchases in Denmark do not show up in the system with my purchases in the Netherlands.

My SA in Dallas said that I could just bring in my foreign receipts and they would add the items to my account to keep it up-to-date. I haven't actually done that though.

From talking we SA's in various locations, it is my understanding that all of the US is in one system. In Europe, the systems are regional and, while they encompass multiple countries, they do not include all of Europe in one. I know my purchases in Denmark do not show up in the system with my purchases in the Netherlands.

My SA in Dallas said that I could just bring in my foreign receipts and they would add the items to my account to keep it up-to-date. I haven't actually done that though.

Ah,this works?
So, I think I will do this :P
Since I live in Germany, but get almost all my bags in France..
Thank you!