LV Rant and Quick Reveal

Tinagirl11

O.G.
Jun 5, 2011
Hi LV TPFers,

It has been a while! It took me three tries to find the 'right' bag. So here she is!

mylockme0.jpg

Just a little rant though - I usually don't take several tries to buy a bag but what happened to LV items not made in France? I had to return a Marignan (made in Spain) because the front pocket corner was slightly off and it bothered me, and a Speedy B 25 (Made in the US), because the workmanship was just, so, so BAD. I was horrified when I took it home and examined it carefully. The seams bunched up, the shape was non-existent and drooped like it has been used for several years, and the monogram was paper thin. I compared it with other monogram items I've had for years and the older ones were thicker and were more sturdy. Is this the case nowadays with LV items made in US? Or was I just unlucky and got a bad one?

Anyway, I am incredibly glad that that My Lockme is perfect. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Absolutely no difference in workmanship in regards to made in us vs. france. Very old and persistent rumor.

Thank you for this. I had an azur speedy made in the USA about 4 years ago and it was fine. I am glad that the mono speedy I got was uncommon.

Thank you for your kind comments Cornishmon, Venessa84 and BleuSaphir.