LV question

irishlass1029

*sigh*
O.G.
Aug 30, 2008
So, I just got the Trevi PM and I LOVE the look of it. BUT I find I am not liking carrying it! *sob* It's so...hard (stiff?)

I have a couple of LV bags that are pretty old (none are damier - both are mono) and they are "somewhat stiff," but not uncomfortably so. This one is uncomfortable.

I ordered it from eLuxury.com so I know it's real.

Is it supposed to be this hard? Will it soften up at all?

I own the Trevi PM and mine is not stiff/uncomfortable at all. Can't remember how it felt when I first purchased it(January) but the damier canvas is soft and flexible. The only part that may be stiff at first is the opening but with time it does soften. The handles will soften some but not that much. Take her out and hopefully you will love her as much I do mine. I hope this helps.

She's definitely beautiful. I guess it's the handles that are getting me. I am not used to something on my arm. I used the shoulder strap today and that was better, but it's kinda bulky to carry it that way.

I will just have to train myself to either carry it in my hand or not put so much crap in it! I actually have a bruise on my forearm!

Or maybe only use it in the winter when I will have sleeves or a coat.

Thanks!

I have the Trevi PM too and I totally understand! The canvas is definately more stiffer than the monogram IMO. You will get used to carrying it after about a week or two. Try not to overload it! I usually just fil mine 1/3 of the way but by the end of the day I'v put so much stuff in it i cant zip it up lol

Congrats on ur new Trevi!

Thanks Sweet Pea - after spending some time in that thread, I don't feel so bad about it. I've been carrying it everyday, trying to get used to it. And thanks pucca - that's good to know. =)

I have heard others say it softens up over time. However, when I got mine IMO it was already soft and comfortable to carry. Maybe your just to used to the Mono?? Its a beautiful bag and I have heard too that the handles are stiff at first but loosen up a bit; however, it wont losen up all that much. I also only carry my keys, wallet, sunglass case, and cell phone in there and a couple of lip glosses so that could be why I dont think its uncomfortable.

I don't find it stiff at all - I'm sorry you're not enjoying her as much as you should. I hope she softens up for you.

Off topic, but is that a picture of you on Inis Mor???? I LOVE it there so much!