LV question...stupid, but a question nonetheless.

Pradasmeadow said:
Your amongst friends, so you can ask anything you want !! LOL

Ditto!

I don't know about you, but the chicks in my neighborhood (Chicago north shore) are super-snooty, mean, and unfortunately, rich. You can't actually talk about handbags -- you strut your stuff like an egotistical peacock. If I asked a question similar to yours, these chicks would get this nasty look on their faces (like there's dog poo somewhere close by) and proceed to ridicule you. I got that very attitude the first time I visited a Chanel boutique and asked, "Is caviar leather something new this year?"

You're among friends here. This board is such a great place, and for me, the camaraderie here is something I can't get "in real life," in a manner of speaking. You will not be judged. :smile:

Thank you guys :smile:

I just always wondered, but I was too embarassed to ask the SA's at the LV boutique.

I don't feel so stupid afterall, because you know what? it sure doesn't look or feel like canvas to me....but it doesn't feel like leather either...

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

The fact that it's coated canvas is one of the reasons why I've had such a hard time getting into LV.... I finally broke down and got a cerise sac plat. But I don't know if I'll become hooked...