LV purse in Paris city

wilda

Oct 22, 2008
I just wondering if LV is a popular brands in Paris, can you who been in Paris seen parisian girls with those bag, witch model is most popular and in what size. I'm just Curious :smile:

Yes, I've been there many times, you see a lot of Neverfull, speedy, - you also see Longschamps Le piiage by the dozens and Gerard Darel. I have bought a few bags at the flagship store on the Champs.

I just wondering if LV is a popular brands in Paris, can you who been in Paris seen parisian girls with those bag, witch model is most popular and in what size. I'm just Curious :smile:

Hi! I go to Paris every year and I swear the only LV I see on the street is mine! I have to say though, my apt is right on the Champs Elysees (across from LV) so I see mostly tourists. I know very few Parisians live in really touristy areas so I think you'd have to go where they actually live to know. Oh sorry... that didn't really end up being much help. Well, except that many work in this area and I'm always out and about and I've never seen any working girls lunching with LVs.

Maybe at Champs Elysee area yes... I was there just 2weeks ago, but I must say that it wasn't a common sight to where I stayed... Which is about 8 metros away from champs elysee..

I just came back in Jan and the most I saw was only 1 or 2 Speedy or Hamstead and Neverfull. And it was at the shopping area like Lafayette etc. Other than that, I don't see much. Longchamp probably abit more. It is nothing like HK/SG where EVERYWHERE you go, neighbourhood or town areas, you see LV here and there (especially true for SG context)

I live in Paris and see plenty of LV bags being carried by women of all ages, and not just tourists. Styles vary from Speedies and Neverfulls to Gallieras and Almas, and everything inbetween. I can honestly say that I see a wider variety of LV bags here than I do in London (where I'm originally from) and more bags that look older but very well-cared for. But I don't seem to see as many of the LE bags where I live (7th arrondissement).

I was really disappointed:amuse:
I thought I would see many many louis bags. but I saw just a few on french people. and not the typical bags.
it's so funny because we saw so many tourists who carry lv bags. especially speedys and neverfulls, like in every city ^^