LV purple vernis with which bbag???

beautiful stranger

The Original Angel
Nov 27, 2005
Where it smells of hot cocoa
Hi ladies,
I love wearing my rouge city along iwth my LV pomme accessories in it! .. I wana do this again with other colored BBags ..
LV is coming out with purple accessories for SS08 so i want a purple bbag .. i love the lilac color but i love the SGH on the violet bags!! .. wouldnt a lilac bag with SGH be just grand? .. anyway .. if you were getting the LV purple vernis accessories (praying for a lilac-t lavender-y purple!!) .. which bbag would YOU consider?? lilac or violet? .. RH or SGH for the violet? .. city? step? part time? ...
TIA!!!! :heart:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

brunettetiger

Follow Your Heart...
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
Fantasy Island
tough choice! I love LV accessories in any bbag! Black multicolor looks fantastic inside my Violet First.

A Violet SGH PT would be amazing...i've seen one on here, look at the Five Star Violet Club!!

glossie

Jun 30, 2007
i personally prefer contrasting colours as opposed to too-matchy colours. purple goes with yellow, green, red and blue too.

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
I would get a violet city in regular hardware or a violet part time or work in silver giant hw.
I can't wait to see the purple vernis accessories from LV! WOW!