LV purchases july 2014!!

Damn you!! You beat me to the punch for the month of July!! There goes my two month rule of the 'New Purchases' threads!! The challenge is on! :graucho: looking forward to August when the Tribal collection is released.. Got my eye on a few of their pieces :biggrin:

Congrats btw LouisV76!! Wear it in good health!

Damn you!! You beat me to the punch for the month of July!! There goes my two month rule of the 'New Purchases' threads!! The challenge is on! :graucho: looking forward to August when the Tribal collection is released.. Got my eye on a few of their pieces :biggrin:

Congrats btw LouisV76!! Wear it in good health!

I'm really sorry - I had no clue there was an competition! lol I just wanted to share my excitement with my new NF and couldn't find the thread!! next time it will be your turn - promise!! 👍😃 I'm planing checking out the new stuff in venice august 1st during our vacation! looking forward to your new items!!😄
ps. thanks a lot!!😘

Ok ladies & gents...I went in for a bag and didn't fall in LVoe so I'm waiting until i see the new releases to hope for a new beauty. BUT...I did fall for this gem which matches my W. So..it was meant to be!!:hbeat:

Louis Vuitton Monogram & Black Elysee Wallet. It's sooooo soft and beautiful in person!

Attachments

• 2014-06-28_20.27.03_resized.jpg
    2014-06-28_20.27.03_resized.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 4,756
  • 2014-06-28_20.28.41_resized.jpg
    2014-06-28_20.28.41_resized.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 4,774
  • 2014-06-28_20.27.41_resized.jpg
    2014-06-28_20.27.41_resized.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 4,838
Ok ladies & gents...I went in for a bag and didn't fall in LVoe so I'm waiting until i see the new releases to hope for a new beauty. BUT...I did fall for this gem which matches my W. So..it was meant to be!!:hbeat:

Louis Vuitton Monogram & Black Elysee Wallet. It's sooooo soft and beautiful in person!

wow - what a perfect duo!! love it!!😍
thinking about the wallet in pink....💗
huge congrats!!!👍😃👏

wow - what a perfect duo!! love it!!��
thinking about the wallet in pink....��
huge congrats!!!������

Thanks! The other colors were nice also but W was partial to this one ;) It's a little more than I'd usually spend on a wallet ($1400 US) but it was just so gorg and soft. Details and hardware were amazing. I was kind of sad I didn't fall for a bag but this made up for it. Hoping the new releases will be worth the wait!!:graucho:

Thanks! The other colors were nice also but W was partial to this one ;) It's a little more than I'd usually spend on a wallet ($1400 US) but it was just so gorg and soft. Details and hardware were amazing. I was kind of sad I didn't fall for a bag but this made up for it. Hoping the new releases will be worth the wait!!:graucho:

together with the w it is the perfect couple!! I just love it - so timeless and classy!
I know - the price tag is pretty bad for the elysee.... have to check it out IR if I'm willing to pay it....
hopefully it is worth the wait - happy waiting!!😜