LV Pumps-Opinion needed

loveforbeauty

Apr 14, 2015
Hi all, so i need some info from those who have purchased LV shoes. I'm interested in these LV pumps but I'm planning on wearing them often to match my Retiro and wondering if LV canvas shoes are comfortable and if they stretch any. When I tried these on they were okay. The toe box did feel a little cramped, but nothing I can't tolerate. So does anyone have any experience with these or any LV pumps? Just want to know if they would be worth it. Thanks so much! :smile:

In those, one has to buy 1/2 size up-you might find that more comfortable-and yes, they look great!
Their shoes tend to be a bit narrow for me, so had to return.

Forget comfort!! Gurrrl... those look good!!

I kid I kid.. I don't know if these are comfy at all. I wanted to try them on in store but they didn't have my size!

I hope someone who has the shoes can actually help you out with feedback! Good luck!

In those, one has to buy 1/2 size up-you might find that more comfortable-and yes, they look great!
Their shoes tend to be a bit narrow for me, so had to return.
Actually, I was really surprised with these. I had to go one 1/2 size down and there was still a small gap in the back. I just wish the darn toe box wasn't so cramped. Thanks so much for the feedback!

Forget comfort!! Gurrrl... those look good!!

I kid I kid.. I don't know if these are comfy at all. I wanted to try them on in store but they didn't have my size!

I hope someone who has the shoes can actually help you out with feedback! Good luck!
LOL....Too funny...yeah i know, right?! Who needs comfort...:smile: All kidding aside though, you're right, it would be great to actually hear or see a review on these. I don't know, maybe I'll just do what my SA told me and wear them in the store for a while before deciding...we'll see. I'll keep you all posted!

Actually, I was really surprised with these. I had to go one 1/2 size down and there was still a small gap in the back. I just wish the darn toe box wasn't so cramped. Thanks so much for the feedback!
You are welcome. Comfort in the toe box is pretty important because of the height of the heel, all the weight slants down to the toe. GL deciding.

Last edited:
I have two pairs of LV shoes, sandals not pumps though. Are they comfortable? Not in the least... They are fine to go from door to car and car to door, but walking a distance or wearing all day NO. I won't buy LV shoes again, Prada are far more comfortable IMO. :smile: