LV pumps comfy??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm really loving the Oh Really and Candice pumps. Just wondering what your thoughts are on LV pumps/shoes in general. :smile:

2. They run small imo..

3. I find the Oh Really pumps so cute with the mini padlock design at the back and it doesn't scream LV too. I like the Claudia pumps more than the Candice though.

4. ^^^ ita DisCo. i'm leaning more towards the oh really pumps. it doesn't scream lv at all and the back is just too cute!

[​IMG]

5. I cant fit them to tell you but they are cute--they run NARROW

6. Hiya "P"! Yes, their pumps are super-duper comfy. Take it from me cause I get blisters really easily on my feet and I am heavy. But LV pumps are really good!

7. ^^^ thanks n! :hugs: i remember you got a whole bunch of lv shoes not too long ago. yay!

8. I'm also getting those pumps....I can't wait :smile:

9. Those are hot as you know what!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no helpful info besides that :P

10. yay!! post modeling pictures when you get it please ;)

11. :roflmfao: hot as what? what? hmmmmm....... :thinking: :roflmfao:

12. Cute - yes! Comfy - heck no!

I have wide feet, however, so no pumps seem to be really comfy for me.

13. I dont own a pair of the closed toe pumps. I do have some peep toe pumps and they are comfortable.

14. IMO LV shoes are very comfortable. I have pumps & a pair of Vernis sneakers.

15. oooh vernis sneakers :nuts:

seems they're more comfy if you have narrow feet, which i do. will have to check them out irl. they're not too much for work right? i work in a conservative field...