LV Private Party worth it?

Jun 14, 2006
I was invited for the first time and I do not like to drive at night cause I have an hour drive. Since the party is at 6pm my question is for all of you that have attended these events, are they worth it?

I do need to pick up my Tivoli, but I was thinking of doing it in the afternoon. Should I wait and go to the party?

Wild Orchid

Feb 23, 2007
Wi
I was invited to one too and I'm definitely going to go. Even if I don't buy anything it will be fun to look around. It's my first event as well.

shopsinparis

Aug 8, 2007
I would try to go. It is worth it to see all the LV's actually being worn, as you may find something looks totally different when it is on someone that you hadn't even considered before. Also, the events are done very well - champagne, good hors d'oeuvres!

shopalot

somebody stop me!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
Toronto
I would try to go as well, it could be a blast!
If I was close to you I would love to tag along with you and do the driving!

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
Central Europe
I was at one this past weekend and it was really nice. But if you don't feel safe driving at night, it's not worth the risk. Can you take someone with you perhaps?

Jan 19, 2007
Pug City
I am going to my first one on Thursday as well and I am very excited! Since I have never been invited before I can't really advise you though on what you would be missing KWIM? If your safety is as risk then I would say that has to come first.