LV pricing in Hong kong..

Oct 8, 2007
Hello everyone!

I've heard from many of you that Hong kong has the best prices for LV in asia.. and my mom might be visiting in a few months . I was wondering if any of you would happen to know how much a monogram or azur speedy 25 costs in HK dollars? or speedy 30? thank you so much!

:smile:

I found the prices in Hong Kong the same as the prices here minus the sales tax. Also, one night I went and there was a line at the door to get in. Lastly, I was warned by local Hongers that unless you can are a pro at authenicating bags not to be so trusting of Paris Station and Milan Station and other such boutiques. There are A LOT of fakes in Hong Kong....very good ones too.

yup, thats what i heard too, they don't really use it as a reseller boutique, more to well, do other 'activities', so they don't really care what comes in or out. but they are good deals if you have a keen eye, my friend picked up a manhattan, a speedy30 and a mc trouville for about USD1500. just be aware! ;)

Well, like Flychinadoll said, the prices in Hong Kong are just about the same as US, except without tax. I think everywhere else in Asia has tax, that's why they say HK has the best prices.

And on the subject of the reseller boutiques like Milan station, every time I pass by the one in Causeway Bay, there are several birkins in the display and Guccis/LV's/Chanels that have just come out. I wonder where they get the birkins though, it seems a bit suspicious that they have several of them... So for that reason I would much rather buy from the actual boutique, but if you are great at authentication, you can get really good deals there. I saw a Gucci Princy ($6000-ish HKD) that was selling there for $2000 HKD. Don't know if it was real or not, I didn't look very closely, but $2000 is a steal!

I always thought the Milan Stations were trust worthy...I have never bought anything in the past from them as I never use to know the actual boutique price so never knew if i was getting a good deal or not. But now that I know pratically all the prices I was hoping to get some bits, mainly a cerises speedy when I go at xmas.

Those LV resellers do have some nice there. I have heard about the fakes they sell but I think if you know how to spot one and you will be fine. They are big on fighting counterfeits believe it or not, ironically. They have official stickers on the door saying everything in the shop is real.

Hello everyone!

I've heard from many of you that Hong kong has the best prices for LV in asia.. and my mom might be visiting in a few months . I was wondering if any of you would happen to know how much a monogram or azur speedy 25 costs in HK dollars? or speedy 30? thank you so much!

:smile:

Hi
Monogram / Damier / Azur speedy 25 is $4600 HKD
Monogram / Damier / Azur speedy 30 is $4800 HKD

Hope this helps.

If you were interested in Cerises, I think you can get a better deal on ebay and can get it authenicated by Mypoupette. I was there in October I didnt see any speedys but did see a pochette and they were asking like $400 USD for it!

I'm in Seoul right now (my hubby has a business trip and I tagged along) and LVs at their Duty Free stores are cheaper! Here are some prices (in US dollars):

Mono / Damier Speedy 25 - $590
Mono / Damier Speedy 30 - $615
Neverfull MM - $600