LV prices

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
In case you did not know, LV is raising prices (again) very soon. I went to the LV store last night to put my name on the list for the Damier Speedy and inquired how much it might cost. The SA did not know, but told me that prices are going up again. :evil:

:sad: :weird: :cry: Would you happen to know how soon? Sometime this year? When I purchased my last pet louie, there were layered price tags. i bought my louie for $1300. underneath that, it read $1270 then underneath that it read $1170! holy moly!

eBay has pretty much destroyed my concept of bag pricing, I mean, you can often pick up a lightly used bag for lots of $$$ less, which is kind of upsetting but awesome at the same time !

SuLi said:
Maybe they hate consumers? ;)

It is frustrating, but clearly they get away with it since so many of us are obsessed with LV bags.

Yes. Any person of sound mind would not spend EVEN MORE for Vuitton....except obsessed people like me! I'm happy I bought my Abbesses while it was still only $1,000. :amuse:

That makes me sad. I wanted to save up a the damier speedy, it's not good to know the prices are going up. Makes me want to just get the monogram speedy instead before prices rise.

LgaV said:
:sad: :weird: :cry: Would you happen to know how soon? Sometime this year? When I purchased my last pet louie, there were layered price tags. i bought my louie for $1300. underneath that, it read $1270 then underneath that it read $1170! holy moly!

Layered price tags? You bought your's from the boutique? I have never seen any Louis Vuitton boutiques put prices on their product (even when you purchase it!) even when you purchase it all it comes with are two tags (one with style name and one with what it's made of) and a care/info booklet if it's a special line.

What exactly did you purchase?