LV prices lower in Hawaii, yay!!!

kathyrose said:
I think they can. Someone from CA or WA (I think) has gotten something shipped to them from Hawaii.

:smile: Yep - they can ship outside Hawaii - you have to be in their system (computer) and as they have changed their policy regarding this you will charged either Hawaiian tax or your local tax plus shipping according to the tax law. It is 5% cheaper there than anywhere in the mainland U.S.:smile:

artgirl said:
:smile: Yep - they can ship outside Hawaii - you have to be in their system (computer) and as they have changed their policy regarding this you will charged either Hawaiian tax or your local tax plus shipping according to the tax law. It is 5% cheaper their than anywhere in the mainland U.S.:smile:
It's true that you have to be in their system. I talked to 2 managers at 2 different store, and both said that once you're in their system with credit card on file, you can call and order directly from them. They will charge you for shipping but not tax. Some of their prices are a little cheaper, so you just have to do the math and figure out if it's cheaper to just get in your city or Hawaii. I was told that small items like wallet cost $20 to ship and bigger items probably run you around $40. I noticed that their inventory is larger so you might be able to find things there that other LV stores do not carry.

I just checked my receipt and they charged me for the N41529 but the Speedy 25 is suppossed to be the N41532. I am surprised there are two different Speedy Damier 25's. I think the N41529 is the Japanese version as I found a pic from a Japanese site. I will call them tomorrow to see what is up. Thanks

Lola24 said:
I would call them on it, the bag is $595 plus tax, check eluxury.com....