LV prices in the Philippines

Idk if this is the right thread to ask. Someone told me that theres a NEW policy at LV Greenbelt and Solaire that they wont hot-stamp any bags or tags unless you have a receipt to show that its bought. Because some people use it as a way to authenticate their bags to they wont do it anymore. I find it weird but have you heard of such news? Thank you!

Last edited:
Idk if this is the right thread to ask. Someone told me that theres a NEW policy at LV Greenbelt and Solaire that they wont hot-stamp any bags or tags unless you have a receipt to show that its bought. Because some people use it as a way to authenticate their bags to they wont do it anymore. I find it weird but havw you heard of such? Thank you!

Hi! I just had my Keepall luggage tag stamped last week, and I bought that preloved. I think it would help if you also have a good relationship with an SA. :smile:

Hi! I just had my Keepall luggage tag stamped last week, and I bought that preloved. I think it would help if you also have a good relationship with an SA. :smile:
Thanks for the reply! Thats what I told to the person who said its a "new" policy.

Im glad you replied coz i have my vintage keepall 45 with its luggage tag that i plan to hot-stamp this wk. Any advice or step that i should do and the SA i can ask for? And which LV Store did you get your item hot-stamped?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply! Thats what I told to the person who said its a "new" policy.

Im glad you replied coz i have my vintage keepall 45 with its luggage tag that i plan to hot-stamp this wk. Any advice or step that i should do and the SA i can ask for? And which LV Store did you get your item hot-stamped?

Thanks in advance!

I just brought in my luggage tag to LV Greenbelt and asked for it to be heat stamped. I left it there overnight. :smile:

I just got a new luggage tag (Ebene) for my DE Speedy. Just in case anyone was wondering about the price and how they sell it. It’s really upon the discretion of your SA as it’s listed as repair. Also left it for hot stamping. :smile:
View attachment 3927122

I'll try to ask them for the luggage tag in the Melie Marine Rouge for my Speedy Marine rouge or a black one for my Monogram Eclipse. I just love their luggage tag and hope I can get one :smile:

I'll try to ask them for the luggage tag in the Melie Marine Rouge for my Speedy Marine rouge or a black one for my Monogram Eclipse. I just love their luggage tag and hope I can get one :smile:

Good luck with it! I’d refer you to my SA but she’s leaving, that’s why I got a second tag, since I might not be able to ask a different SA for one.