LV prices in the Philippines

Hi Everybody! I was pretty sure there were pinoys lurking here. It is an LV forum afterall. :P Seems to be standard uniform for us. ha ha ha. So bummed to hear LV pricing and availability is crummy back home. I was hoping to pick something up next visit. I'll probably still go look but not looking forward to it as much. :tdown:

Hi, keokicat! I'm also amazed at how many Filipinos there are in here! MABUHAY!

It's at Greenbelt 4 at back of Glorietta & SM Makati. Mall is exclusive for designer brands only - Gucci, Prada, Bottega, DKNY, Burberry, Bvlgari, Bally and a soon-to-open Marc Jacobs (not sure if this is the cheaper Marc or MARC JACOBS line). Prices are definitely WAAYYYY above US retail. So Hongkong would be the nearest , most affordable place to shop.

You're right, rica! Retail is about 10-20k above eluxury prices. The montaigne is ridiculously $250 higher than eluxury at PHP46/$. But well......it's the only one we got here!

Hi! Glad to hear from the Pinays out here!:biggrin::biggrin:

LV is so expensive here in Manila! IMO it is not also well stocked...they seem to be always out of stock of this and that...Yesterday I was looking for a BH because the neverfull I'm pining for is out of stock and all they have was the BV...I tried to ask for the manhattan pm just to try on and they have none...

I wish LV could be priced here as low as the LVs in HK or Bangkok.

LV_Shopaholic: Reg pochette here is around 17K (if I remember it right). I asked a friend to buy me in HK and its only around 13K upon conversion.

salamat icy... i never thought it would be that much of a difference. i've been to the boutique in glorietta once during one of my trips back home, but i never asked for the prices. i just figured they would be the same here. im surprised that the neverfulls are out of stock in asia. i was just at the forum shops here in vegas last week and they have plenty in stock. i tried on all 3 sized but i'm really concerned about the straps, it seems like they are much too thin. opinion ko lang ha.... but i really like how they are lightweight and all. i guess i just need more time so it will grow on me... konting buyo pa ng mga pinsan ko. heheheh. anyway, salamat again..

anyway with this much pinoy here in tpf, we should have our own clubhouse =D.... pinoys in tpf!

Hi Everybody! I was pretty sure there were pinoys lurking here. It is an LV forum afterall. :P Seems to be standard uniform for us. ha ha ha. So bummed to hear LV pricing and availability is crummy back home. I was hoping to pick something up next visit. I'll probably still go look but not looking forward to it as much. :tdown:

HI GALS!!! another pinay here... I just joined recently, but have been reading the postings for quite awhile now... I too would love to see how the LV boutique in the Philippines look like.. the last time I visited was 1999...and I wasn't into LVs at that time... Maybe we can swing a short trip to HK for some LV purchases... ;) we're planning a visit late this year or early next year... yay!!!

Hello there!

Mabuhay indeed! I just joined the forum and I'm just content (for now) with ogling at your jaw-dropping collections.

Right now, I'm loving the Damier Alma. I'm also a bit concerned with the thin straps of the Neverfull. But is this sure to come out in Damier as well? I think I would like that better.

Yeah, is there a Pinoy Club here already?

Mabuhay!

When I was in the Philippines back in April and May, the exchange rate was 1CAD = 42PHP & 1USD = 47 PHP. It was a great store! So many shoes!

I looked at certain things cuz I really wanted to buy some things, but overall, everything there was more pricy than here in Canada. The BML book came out to be $65 more, cufflinks were about $100 more, and when I compared my Duomo that I brought with me, it was about $160-180 more!

I found Gucci and Boss was the same way!

I am thrilled that there are so many philippinos here! My mom was from Leyte and I haven't been there since 1988! I would love to check out the LV in Manila some day!- Too bad about the prices!

Hello there!

Mabuhay indeed! I just joined the forum and I'm just content (for now) with ogling at your jaw-dropping collections.

Right now, I'm loving the Damier Alma. I'm also a bit concerned with the thin straps of the Neverfull. But is this sure to come out in Damier as well? I think I would like that better.

Yeah, is there a Pinoy Club here already?

hi shoeslave, welcome to tpf.... nope no pinoy clubhouse yet but seriously, i think there should be one. i mean it is not everyday you find fellow pinoys with the same interests as you.
anyway, i think the neverfull will be coming out in damier, there is a thread on here about that.

Hi. So happy to find lots of pinoys here!! Just joined in yesterday. Am new to both tpf and to being an lv fanatic. Still contemplating on what my first lv will be. Never in a million years did I think I would be posting here. :amazed::amazed: Yeah, prices here are really way more expensive, it's soo sad. Am liking the coming damier neverfull. And I'm contemplating on a sppedy 25 for my first lv. Am just confused which, mono, damier, azur or the epi. :confused1: