LV Prices in Singapore

Hi all, anyone has a good SA to recommend? I am looking for the lv tahitienne neverfull and mini pochette..can anyone help to check if their SA if the items still avail? Tried calling the boutique but is past operating hours :sad:

Hi All,

I've been doing a little handbag math and it seems like Singapore prices for LV or Chanel less VAT refund etc equate to what were paying in Australia normally?
Previously people have posted Singapore is sitting approx 10% higher on prices than AUS, does this still apply?

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know how much a speedy 30 costs in singapore? I'm looking for the classic not the b. Also, do you know if I would be able to get the tax back in the airport? TIA!

I just bought a speedy 25 in Singapore and it cost $1880. For a speedy 30, it will be $1910, if I remembered correctly. The pricing includes 7% gst tax which you will be able to get refund from the airport.

Just went through Singapore airport on my way to Paris, the new LVMH store has opened at the airport. It's a big space, I was on a tight connection to Paris and didn't have a chance to have a look. My first time to Singapore since November and they still had the boards up then so a heads up for anyone travelling there as it saves all the tax free documentation and in my experience the store in Singapore tend to be well stocked! Good Luck,

Reactions: Work_For_Purse